Solder Pro 120 Multi Function Heat Tool
The ultimate cordless multi-function butane heat tool. With the available accessory tips, the PRO 120 can be used as a soldering iron, heat gun, hot knife, or blow torch. Best of all, it's completely portable!
|Length: w/Cap||254 mm (10 in)|
|Length: w/Soldering Tip||245 mm(9.7 in)|
|Weight (when gas-filled)||166g|
|Approx. Temp. - soldering tip||250~550°C (480~1000°F)|
|Gas container capacity||38 mL|
|Operating Time (one gas filling)||200 min at mid setting|
- Equivalent to a power range from 30 to 125 Watts.
- Cordless. Simple and safe operation under any conditions, anywhere.
- Ready to use 15 seconds after ignition.
- Tank contains fuel for 120 minutes of operation.
- No electrical interference.
- Visible gas display window.
- Comes with soldering tip and vented protective safety cap.
- The Soldering Iron tip temperature of 500°C (950°F) is equivalent to that of an approximatly 120 watt electric soldering iron.
- The Blow Torch operates at temperatures of up to 1300°C (2400°F) making it the perfect tool for heavy soldering and brazing.
- The Heat Blower tip has an adjustable temperature of up to 480°C (950°F) and is idea for heat-shrink tubing.
- The Hot Knife has a tip temperature of 500°C (950°F) and is specifically designed to cut and cauterize most synthetic materials.
- Automotive and truck repairs
- Aviation service and repair
- Electrical components
- Environmental splicing
- Infield repairs
- Insulated solder preform
- Jewelry repair
- Loosen rusted nuts and bolts
- Maintain switch panels
- Repair television sets, meters, switch boards
- Sensitive IC boards
- Shrink tubing
- Silver solder
- Soften window caulking
- Solder circuit boards
- TV cable systems
- Weld plastics
- and more!